Volunteer work is the cornerstone that joins charitable service and hard work. While our volunteers are not compensated, the rewards of service go far beyond that of monetary payment. Volunteers make a difference in lives of others.
We depend on a well-organized army of volunteers to work alongside our board members to assist with administrative work and/or events.
The organization is expected to ensure that you:
- Are knowledgeable about our organization;
- Learn about the organization and its policies;
- Get a full understanding of your volunteer role;
As a volunteer, we ask that you:
- Display professionalism at meetings and events;
- Be reliable and responsible;
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty or shift;
- Communicate any issues or concerns that affect your volunteer duties;
If you’re interested in joining us as a volunteer, please complete the application below and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. If selected, a board member will contact you with further instructions and information.